Create your own masterclass courses using Lyon's Course Creator features. By utilizing our Course Creator, you can easily organize recorded videos, articles, pdf readings, assessments, and track your students' progress.
Creating a Course
To get started in creating your course, just follow these steps:
- Go to your provider account
2. Go to "Courses"
3. Select "+ Course"
4. Fill in the details for your new course.
5. Once Finished, Select "Add Course"
6. You'll be redirected to the Course Preview Page. From here, you can view the details of your newly created course. You can also enter the Course Editor and Publish the Course From this page.
Adding Content to your Course (Adding Modules & Module Items)
To start adding modules and customizing your course, you'll have to enter the Course Editor. To go here, just click "Course Editor" from the Course Preview Page.
- You can start adding modules by clicking "Add One Now" or "+ Add Module".
2. After adding a module, you can add items inside in the form of pdfs, videos, assessments, and articles. To add one, you'll need to select the ellipsis button and choose "Add Module Item"
Different Types of Module Items
Article Module Item - Allows you to fully customize an article-type reading for your students. You can use the different features on our text editor to combine simple text and media to create an immersive reading experience.
Video Module Item - Allows you to upload edited course recordings, or directly import from one of your Zoom sessions.
PDF Module Item - Allows you to upload PDF Files. They may be in the form of exported files to PDF from a different type, or pre-made course readings.
Assessment Module Item - Allows you to add pre-made forms/quizzes, or create new ones.
Publishing your Course
Publishing a course makes it public and purchasable. Once you are done customizing your course, you can publish it by clicking the "Publish" Button on the Course Preview Page
After publishing your course, your students should be able to enjoy the collection of content that you have created!